- "Dennis Rodman Loses It During CNN Interview from Pyongyang" (The Wire)
- "Dennis Rodman Launches Into A Weird, Screaming Rant During CNN Interview" (Digg)
- "Dennis Rodman yells at CNN’s Chris Cuomo" (Politico)
- "Dennis Rodman Screams at CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Implies Kenneth Bae is Guilty in Bizarre Interview" (Mediaite)
- "Emotional Dennis Rodman shrieking" (Boing Boing)
- "Watch Dennis Rodman's Bizarre, Screaming Meltdown on CNN" (Gawker)
Before things got truly insane, Rodman talked about Kim Jong Un ("I love my friend. [Kim] is my friend.") and insisted his "basketball diplomacy" in the country is a "great idea for the world." But then Chris Cuomo asked about Kenneth Bae, the American who's been imprisoned there for more than a year on vague charges, and Rodman lost it. Among other things, he implied that Bae is in fact guilty of something, though he wouldn't say what ("If you understand—if you understand what Kenneth Bae did. Do you understand what he did? In this country?"), and then the meltdown began in earnest. Seeing as it's basically incomprehensible, it truly must be seen to be believed.