Were proud to have Easter Services from St Paul's Lutheran Church and Emanuel Lutheran Church on our stations this Sunday and , Emanuel Lutheran's Good Friday Service too.
With everyone staying at home, celebrating a holiday without family, can be tough. But, there are ways around that.
Video chats are keeping loved ones connected lately, and it’s a great tool to use for holidays and special occasions. Here are some ways, including with video chats, to make your holiday brighter.
- Narrate what’s going on. Describe what holidays past were like with family.
- Recreate holiday recipes at home.
- Share what your grateful for.
- Work on a collective project, like dying Easter eggs, via chat.
- Send each other flowers or notes.
- Do something different, on purpose.