Since preparing a Thanksgiving dinner can be stressful and time-consuming, you can save yourself a lot of headaches by using certain grocery store-bought, ready-made items to make your life easier. Here are a few to grab for your Turkey Day feast this year.
- Appetizers – from potato skins, mozzarella sticks, shrimp cocktail and other frozen appetizers there are a lot of choices that will save you time and all you need is a microwave for many otf them
- Apple Pie – instead of making the crust, peeling and cutting apples and baking the pie correctly your better option is to buy a pie from one of these great American bakeries.
- Corn – just buy a microwavable bag that is already buttered to save time
- Cornbread – get a box of cornbread mix to shortcut money AND time
- Cranberry sauce – most people prefer the canned variety, so go that route for this one
- Crudité platter – buy a store-prepared platter with the included dip
- Glazed ham – store-bought is the way to go with ham
- Gravy – buy this premade to save yourself stress and time
- Rolls – quick brown-and-serve rolls taste good and are much easier than baking your own
- Salad – don’t worry about chopping vegetables on Thanksgiving—get a premade salad from your local grocer
Take some of these tips from the experts and make it easy on yourself for this year’s big dinner.
Source:The Daily Meal