Here are some tips on saving money:
- “Don’t spend more than you earn.” – You only have certain parameters to work within. Make sure you’re not blowing all of your money faster than you can make it!
- “Always pay extra on high- and moderate-interest debt.” – Some minimum payments on loans don’t even cover the interest! Make sure you’re ACTUALLY paying stuff off instead of paying forever.
- “Always be investing in retirement accounts.” – Saving for the future is huge. When you have the opportunity, save, save, save!!
- “Don’t waste money replacing perfectly good stuff.” – If you have a little black dress, do you really NEED a new one?? Same goes for that new iPhone...
- “Don’t accept a pay decrease.” – Remember: YOU are your own advocate! Speak up for what you deserve and what you were promised.
Following these simple steps will help set you up financially for the future – and who doesn’t love a little financial comfort?