If you often find yourself staying in bed for far too long, maybe it’s time to train yourself to be a morning person. You wake up WAY more refreshed and have so much more time in your day to run errands and things. Here’s how to really nail the morning person thing when you’re not one:
- Sleep earlier - If you’re spending your evenings glued to a computer screen, it’s time to unplug and go to bed!
- Wake up a little earlier every day. - Train your body to start getting up earlier and earlier.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. - You’ll be less tired throughout the day if you start it with good food.
- Work up a sweat. - Exercising in the morning can really get you ready for your day.
- Keep the same sleep schedule all week. - Don’t mess around with your bedtimes and wake up times. Keep it consistent.
- Relax before bed. - Don’t do anything that takes too much of your energy just before bed. It’s better to wind down.
- Reward yourself. - Having something to look forward to is a great way to get yourself out of bed. Get yourself a coffee or watch your favorite show!
No one really LOVES waking up in the morning when you could just stay in bed for ten more minutes. But it’ll add so much more liveliness to your days – you’ll actually get so much more done!