If you’re tired of living with an empty wallet, it may be time to think about a change.
Frugal people have money for extras, but they also sacrifice for it. Here are some tips to save every extra penny you can.
- Create a separate bank account for bills. Add a direct deposit for the amount you need out of your pay every month. You won’t miss it, and your regular account is for everything else.
- Shop around for over the counter meds. Amazon is one place they are ridiculously cheap.
- Find affordable recipes. Don’t eat outside your budget. Budget Bytesis a great blog.
- Look at your bill. We don’t mean the envelope… open it and really make sure it’s accurate.
- Grow your own food.
- Actually manage your finances. Take a good hard look and organize!