Spring is coming and for some that means preparing for the battle against allergies.
If you are a sufferer there are steps you can take to keep your sneezing and itchy eyes from being so bad.
- Treat your house like a vapor lock. Not so easy with kids, but shed everything exposed to the pollen filled air before stepping into your living area.
- Actually do a proper spring cleaning. That means everything…curtains and all!
- Track pollen counts and plan accordingly.
- Keep your windows closed and get an air purifier.
- Consider alternative medicine treatments.