Cats are awesome, that’s probably why the internet is full of videos of the independent fluff balls.
But, you could be allergic to your furry friend and not even realize it. Even if you are, there ways for you to treat the allergy and keep your companion. Here are the not so obvious signs you may be allergic to your cat.
- You’re exhausted all of the time.
- You have a persistent sore throat.
- Your face feels swollen and painful.
- Your eyes are red and itchy.
- You have redness on your skin.
- You have an asthma attack.