Too much fear isn’t good for you, and there are ways to tell when you’ve crossed that line.
Fear is present in everyday for many people; it can even show up in the form of anxiety. Some of it is good, like when your fight-or-flight response kicks in. When it stays too long, though, your body starts to feel it. Here are some surprising symptoms of fear.
- You can get heartburn.
- Your sense of humor dries up.
- You may get a rash.
- Physical exhaustion can creep in.
- It can cause cold hands and feet.
- It can cloud your thinking.
- Fear can cause you to self medicate.
If fear is getting the best of you, therapy may be an option. Give it a shot.