Everyone needs to relax, but finding the time can be nearly impossible.
Instead of leaving the all important winding down at the bottom of your priority list, bump it up to number one. Why? Because chronic stress leads to your cells aging more rapidly, high blood pressure, heart disease, and a much higher risk of dementia. That’s only scratching the surface.
Here’s how you make time for YOU.
- Record how you spend your time, ditch the time thieves, and reschedule yourself.
- Outsource things you don’t like doing.
- Say no to things people can do themselves.
- Take an electronic time out.
- Have a big, cleansing laugh.
- Learn to love power naps.