If you can’t seem to keep your head straight, there may be some daily things you do that derail your efforts. You may think these habits help, but they don’t. Here are some habits to ditch so you can up that concentration.
- Only about two-percent of the population does it successfully.
- Reading emails throughout the day. It’s actually as distracting as social media.
- Starting with easy tasks. Go straight for the big stuff.
- Going to meetings. They’re actually counterproductive.
- Complaining about the little things.