It’s the most wonderful time of the year again. We’re not talking about the holidays, it’s Girl Scout Cookie season! These treats are typically sold between January and April, so it’s time to get those orders in so you’ll have boxes of your favorites to feast on. And with all the flavors to choose from, the folks at PopSugar ranked them for us so you’ll know what to order.
Starting with the worst, these are the top 10 Girl Scout Cookie flavors:
10) Toffee-tastic - These are gluten-free and a little crumbly, so they land at the bottom of this list.
9) S’mores - There are two types of S’mores Girl Scout cookies and they’re both a little meh compared to some of the other varieties.
8) Trefoils/Shortbread - Shortbread is great and all, but there are better options here.
7) Caramel Chocolate Chip - These are also gluten-free, so thanks Girl Scouts for being allergy inclusive.
6) Peanut Butter Sandwich/Do-si-dos - The crunchy oatmeal cookies with peanut butter filling inside can get a little dry due to the double cookies, but they’re still tasty.
5) Lemonades - The tangy lemon icing on a shortbread cookie isn’t everyone’s favorite, so they land at number five on the list.
4) Thanks-A-Lot - What’s not to love about these shortbread cookies with fudge on the bottom and “Thank You” embossed in English, French, Chinese, Swahili, or Spanish?
3) Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs - The chocolate on these may be a bit waxy, but that peanut butter filling makes up for it.
2) Thin Mints - Dipped in hot chocolate or straight from the freezer, these cookies are amazing.
1) Caramel deLites/Samoas - No matter what you call these coconut, caramel, chocolate cookies, they are the best of the best.