Our days are busy. And life right now, it’s draining. Our mental health now is more important than ever. But how can we remember our own self-care? Here are some quick and easy ways to give your mental health what it wants during the day:
- Mindfully eat a meal. Step away from your devices while eating and focus on your chewing, the smells, and the texture of each bite.
- Take a walk at lunch. If you get an hour long lunch, use 15-20 minutes of it to walk.
- Connect with your loved ones. Even if it’s just a quick text.
- Do a brain dump. Just write down everything you’re thinking at that moment.
- Do something that cues your brain to transition from work to relaxation. Think of a way to mark the end of your workday.
- Block off mental health moments in your calendar. Have 15 minutes open? Schedule a break for yourself.
- Do small stretches. It can be as simple as rotating your neck or doing shoulder and ankle rolls.
- Set a reminder on your phone to ask yourself what you need. Twice a day, find time to pause and ask yourself what you need.
For the full list, clickHERE!