If you're having more bad days than you'd like, welcome to the club. Being a 20-Something is tough. New job. Roommates. No money. All of these things would pretty much send anything to the roof. Thankfully, there's always a way to undo your bad day so you don't go to bed angry. Here's how to recover even after your worst day!
- Take a shower – Wash off the stress from the day.
- Get out of your routine – go do something different after work.
- Workout – You’d be surprised how much this can help.
- Don't force yourself to be happy – Otherwise, you never will be.
- Think about what you can control, and don't worry about what you can't – Just do what you can.
- Plan your day tomorrow – This will help you prepare and avoid stress caused by uncertainty.
- Make a list of things that did go well – Bring grateful is powerful.
- Call a loved one or go over to a friend's house – Nothing like someone to cheer you up after a bad day.