Now that Super Bowl Sunday is officially behind us – and the tons of snacks are, too – it's time to get back on track! Easier said than done, sure – but eating well doesn't have to feel like something you can't do easily. Here are some hints on actually eating healthier without feeling like you're revamping your entire lifestyle – and you can start TODAY!
- Add some chia seeds into your oatmeal - They've got fiber and protein!
- Swap out chips in your nachos for bell pepper slices - Try swapping our your favorite meat for lean ground turkey and kick it up with chili powder.
- Just eat some fruits and veggies already - check out what's in season at the grocery store.
- Instead of high-cal deserts…try mixing up bananas with dark chocolate and peanut butter!
- Ditch Pintrest and cook from a cookbook - Chances are a cookbook will help you cook with more whole foods.