Cell Phone Catches Guy’s Pants On Fire

A Washington state man isn't being called a liar, but his pants sure enough were ablaze last week.

A Costco shopper in the town of Puyallup had to drop his pants when his cell phone caught fire in his pocket. Witnesses say they followed smoke Thursday to the hardware aisle where the man was frantically trying to strip off his pants.

A store manager said the fire had died down by the time employees grabbed a fire extinguisher, but the man had gotten his pants off in time to avoid injury. The store gave him a new pair.

In case you’re wondering…it was an LG phone.

Source: KIRO

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content