There’s no better way to shake off the stress of life than by volunteering.
Helping others has been proven to improve your physical and mental health, so let’s get started! The first thing you should do is find the right fit. Here’s how:
- Focus on one area of interest.
- Check your schedule. Don’t make a move without this step.
- Start searching. Use a matching system if you have to. The United Way of Marion County can help!
- Ask about open opportunities.
- Take a tour. If it’s what you hoped, then put your hand in.