You're broke, work stinks, and typically your love life is literally non existent because you're working all the time or are too broke to go on dates. Whatever the case, there's really only one way to turn things around, and that's by remembering that you are the pilot of your own flight! Here are some good ways to take control of your life now.
- Be kind to yourself - Negative self-talk will only help validate the negativity around you.
- Say no - Saying no will give you a sense of autonomy over your life that otherwise you'd be lacking by engaging in plans and things you don't enjoy.
- Set goals - This will keep your day-to-day motivated so you know why you're working so hard.
- Ask for help - If you never ask, how do you grow? If you never ask for things, the answer is always no.
- Be strong - Being strong means understand what to sweat and what not to sweat. Lace up your boots and face those fears head on! Chances are they won't be so scary after you do.