The older we get, we quickly realize that life is a lot easier when you're happy with who you are. Gone are the days of wondering who you are and how you fit in and here are the days of self-love and acceptance. Here's what you should never have to justify to anyone, and will learn not to as you get older.
- Your relationships – they’re yours and yours only.
- Your career – You should do what you love.
- Your style – How else are you going to express yourself?
- How you spend money – This is maybe the biggest one!
- Your sex life – Again, all you.
- Your identity – Seriously, when did anyone else ever say, “I’m me because I think people like me this way.” Just be you.