I am a HUGE fan of the Reece's Peanut Butter Eggs and I am almost assured that the Easter Bunny will bring me a few. Now, to only have one a day for a week or so, that is the challenge!
Here are some of the best Easter candy choices:
- Reeese’s Peanut Butter Cup Eggs (90 calories, 8 grams of sugar, plus it contains peanut butter which is healthy)
- Tootsie Easter Egg Shaped Pops (60 calories, 10 grams of sugar)
- Russell Stover Coconut Cream Egg (120 calories, 16 grams of sugar)
- Cadbury Crème Egg (150 calories, 20 grams of sugar)
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Easter Kisses (160 calories for seven pieces, with 18 grams of sugar)
Source: NBC News