It’s seems Google Maps may be like like our brain; we don’t use more than a 10% of its capability!
Because the app is becoming more used than ever before, here are some novel ways to use it to get around.
- Save a map for when you’re offline. Yes you’ll still be able to use it.
- Navigate inside a building. This is especially handy for government buildings, museums, and airports.
- Find the cheapest gas. Now you can compare.
- Explore your timeline. Yes! That is a feature! Rediscover what you’ve done in the past.
- Call a cab or ride hailing company. The app now lets you stay in Maps to catch a lift.