Many of us don’t get enough sleep and it can take a toll on your life. From being groggy to losing concentration to being unable to lose weight, sleep can make or break us.
Thanks to the geniuses at Bustle. We’ve got some must try tips to getting better quality slumber.
- Set the scene. Aroma therapy scents should do it.
- Release stress. Lay down flat on your bed for 15 to 20 minutes. This position will physically ooze the stress right out.
- Journal! The more you spill onto pages, the better you’ll feel.
- Rest your eyes. They do a lot these days.
- Freshen your pillow. You’ll be out like a light! You can wash the cases or use spray refresher.
One more piece of advice. Turn off the TV and turn on the music.