Next day pizza has been “a thing” for years, but up until now we’ve been heating it up wrong.
Forget the over or the microwave , there only one way to get perfect pizza on the next day. A viral photo of the step by step instructions used by Roberta’s Pizza in the Bronx, New York gives us the secret! Here’s what you do:
- Put a slice of cold pizza in a skillet on a medium to low heat.
- Cook for two minutes or until the bottom is crispy.
- Place two drops of water into the hot pan away from the pizza, and turn the heat down to low.
- Cover the skillet, and cook for one minute covered to melt the cheese using the steam from the water.
- Eat! The bottom should be crispy, the cheese melted and the crust moist. Source: Daily Mail