There Are Toxins Hiding in Your Home!

posted by Paul James - 

A new French study shows there are lots of toxins from fungus growing on wallpaper. Researchers say when they become airborne they can cause symptoms similar to allergies and flu and may include headaches, itchy eyes, dry skin, dizziness, concentration problems, nausea and fatigue.

Oh, it gets worse. The study says it's another aspect of Sick Building Syndrome, which can also be caused by poorly-maintained air conditioning, toxic cleaning agents, mold or bacteria on leaky pipes and poor ventilation.

To combat the problem by vacuuming with a HEPA filter machine, mopping floors, putting a large door mat to collect dirt in the highest traffic entry and keep humidity at 30 to 50 percent.

Source: Tech Time

Paul James

Paul James

Want to know more about Paul James? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Majic 95.9! Read more

title

Content Goes Here