One of life’s burning questions for most of us is “how can I pull more hours out of a day?”
It’s all about how you handle the time you have. While the word “productivity” can send chills down your spine, mastering it can make a world of difference.
Here are some hacks to get that extra time you need.
- Exercise in the morning. Put it off and it won’t happen.
- Schedule small breaks throughout your day. It gives your brain a recharge.
- Figure out your top three. Get those priorities figured out and tackle them.
- Use your lunch break wisely. Get errands done.
- Keep your phone away at work. It’s a distraction.