Riding Mower Burns Down a House

posted by Paul James - 

A Nebraska man may have a manicured lawn but he doesn't have a house to go with it anymore after his riding mower sparked a fire.

The blaze broke out Sunday night in Lincoln and the homeowner says he had just finished cutting his grass and parked the riding mower in a shed underneath the home's deck.

The mower caught fire and the home was totally destroyed. Everyone got out of the home safely. This isn’t the first case of a riding mower sparking a blaze.

Source: Lincoln Journal Star

Paul James

Paul James

Want to know more about Paul James? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Majic 95.9! Read more

title

Content Goes Here