Today is the roll out of Apple’s iOS 11 and you should jump on board.
If you’re apprehensive about another upgrade, here are some cool hidden features that will make it worth the leap.
- Dark Mode. If you want to use Dark Mode, you can toggle your screen settings to invert the colors on your display, so it isn’t so much of an eye strain.
- You can make messages “echo.” They zoom across the screen!
- One handed keyboard. It’s offset to one side so you only need one hand to type. Lefties can use it too.
- Screenshot editing. Enough said.
- Indoor maps. Instead of losing your satellite signal, you can roam inside large buildings or malls with guidance.
There are more fun features, too. Enjoy!