There’s a difference, though, between your diet and dieting. We have a “diet” because we all eat, dieting is when we try and lose weight. Instead of focusing on the weight, how about the healthy lifestyle?
Here’s what you need to know about “diets.”
- They are short term. Don’t bank on them working for long.
- If you listen to your body, you’ll know when to eat.
- Enjoy fruit. Go for it and have as much as you want!
- Calories are all the same.
- Low fat foods are always a better choice.
- The number on the scale is all that matters. Muscle gain and all that other information is good to know, but your weight is the most important thing.