It’s a mood regulator for we humans and affects aggression, sex-drive, appetite, digestion, sleep, memory, the desire to socialize and more." The trick to the happy hormone is keeping it low. Here’s what not to do!
- Ignoring your gut health. The consequences including mental health issues.
- No sleep. If you don’t get it, seratonin will not flow properly.
- Eating carbs. Your mood may quickly improve if you cut them out if your diet.
- Sitting too much. Oh, the list of negatives with this one is long,
- Bottling up stress. Not only does seratonin increase, but so does cortisol.