There’s a good chance you’ll be seeing a lot of people in green, and even more people looking a bit green, on Saturday for St. Patrick’s Day. While the holiday can certainly be a fun one, there are always plenty of people who take things a bit too far, and start acting like idiots after having a few too many pints of green beer.
Well, now a bunch of people are admitting to the craziest things they’ve done on St. Patrick’s Day, and after you hear them it may help you control yourself this weekend so you don’t wind up making a fool of yourself.
Wild things people did on St. Patrick’s Day include:
- “One time on St. Patrick’s Day my cousin had no green, so my sister convinced him to get a green tiger tattoo on his arm.”
- “On St. Patty’s Day my friend got so drunk he peed out the window into our common area eight stories below. It was an all-girls dorm.”
- “I hooked up with a guy in a portable toilet during a St. Patty’s Day pub crawl. He was wearing a kilt…I couldn’t resist.”
- “I once got so high on St. Patrick’s Day that I thought I was being chased around a tree by a leprechaun.”
- “One time I got so drunk that I punched an old lady’s window out on St. Patty’s Day Not my finest moment.”
- “I once made out with a guy without ever learning his name. Hey! It was St. Patty’s Day.”
- “Went out drinking for St. Patty’s Day and now I’m drunk in class during an exam.”
- “I once got felt up by a mother and her daughter as they were walking by on St. Patty’s Day and it was great.”
- “I got really drunk on St. Patrick’s Day and found my boyfriend’s sexts to other girls.”
- “Made it through St. Patty’s Day weekend and only drunk made out with one guy. #winning.”