We always want to have our home spaces decorated and ‘gram-ready for ourselves and our fans. Let’s be honest – who doesn’t love an aesthetically pleasing room?? But it’s hard to get there without breaking the bank. Here are some ways to really get your home feeling cozy on a budget:
- Add a curtain to a wall to create a cheap accent.
- Put a few framed family photos up on your walls.
- Put additional seating in your bedroom – like a big comfy chair (thrifted, of course)!
- Include a throw blanket on your bed or chair.
- Paint your walls a shade darker than you normally would.
- Put your blankets on display by hanging them or putting them on shelves.
- Hang string lights around to create a warmer feel.
- If you have a fireplace, fire it up!!
These are only a few of the ways you can really cozy up your home without completely emptying out your wallet. It’s time we made our big kid homes cozy with some adult décor!