You think you’ve found the right partner, but should you live together?
This is a major relationship move, so how do you know when you’re in a place, as a couple, that says you are ready to share chores and day to day living together life? Because the consequences of bad timing are pretty huge, we’ve got some signs that it’s the right time.
- You understand each other’s habits. Which is great because you have to live with them!
- You are good at talking about finances.
- It’s more convenient to move in together.
- You already know it won’t be easy.
- You are independent. Wanting to share your space shows commitment.