There are some basic things in life you need to do to survive “the jungle.”
With the news that many millennials are confused about taxes, this may be the time to ask schools to teach “Life 101.” Here are some things that kids should learn:
- Money management. All too often people blow their cash and end up in mountains of debt. You can change that!
- Taxes. How to fill out a W4 and what deductions to take would be a great start.
- Positive mental health. There is a happy side you can reach.
- How to create and nurture relationships.
- Basic repairs. We’re talking home and auto.
- How to find a car and home you can actually afford.