If Mother’s Day has become the same ritual year after year, it’s time to shake things up.
Mom deserves to be spoiled and have a great time, right? That means doing something different. Here are some ideas thanks to the folks at Bustle, who know that mom is also a person!
- Set up a personal wine tasting. Grab all her favorites, or some you think she’ll love. Don’t forget the friends and family too.
- Spa day/massage. No explanation needed!
- Get outdoors. From hiking to the beach to a botanical garden, there are lots of experiences to be had with your mom.
- Get a tarot card reading.
- Make the day about sprucing up her garden.
- Take a class with her.
- Make her breakfast in bed. This never gets old. Keep up the tradition.