Just because you click with someone doesn’t mean you’re in love.
We look for “The One” that matches the list we all make of the perfect match, but love is much deeper that that, according to relationship expert and author Vikki Ziegler.
To avoid walking down the aisle with someone you’re just compatible with, here is what to watch out for:
- You feel safe. If it’s compatibility, you start becoming too dependent so you don’t have to be alone.
- You don’t become vulnerable.
- You describe your relationship as “nice.”
- There are no surprises.
- You have a long list of things to change about them.
- You constantly remind yourself how good you have it