There is a trick to getting solid sleep that you’ve probably never thought about before.
The trick, according to the Better Sleep Council is to calm your five senses. Since it’s Better Sleep Month, here are some ways, courtesy of “Bustle” to do just that.
- Make the room really dark. This will do the trick for your sense of sight.
- For sound, block out external noise. Use a white noise machine if you want to.
- For the sense of smell, nothing is more relaxing than lavender.
- Never thought about your sense of touch and sleep? Crawling into comfy feeling sheets.
- For your sense of taste have a warm cup of decaf herbal tea.