Flip-flops can be dangerous if you don’t know the ins and outs.
In 2016 alone there were over 27-thousand ER visits due to the comfy footwear. Wow. While they are better to wear than going bare feet, the footwear obviously has its hazards.
Let’s get you around them!
- Don’t wear them to drive. The sandals can actually get caught in the brake or gas pedals.
- Remember they’re for short term use. Don’t run in them!
- Buy quality flip-flops.
- Replace them every three months.
- Look at where you’re going to avoid hazards.
- Pamper your feet. If you’re going to wear flip flops, go get a pedi!