Ohio State Fair officials have added the final WCOL Celeste Center Concert, country singer Lee Brice, to perform on Friday, August 3. Tickets go on sale this Friday, June 8 at 10 am. Lee Brice has earned No. 1 hits with “A Woman Like You,” “Hard to Love,” “I Drive Your Truck” and “I Don’t Dance.” In addition, for the first time, the Ohio State Fair is adding big-name artists to the roster of talented musicians performing at its free Main Street Stage. Traditionally featuring Ohio-born musicians and up-and-coming performers from around the country, the Fair has added nationally-recognized groups including Sister Hazel, Love and Theft and Welshly Arms to its line-up of free entertainment.
- Sister Hazel’s most successful single, “All for You,” hit No. 11 on the Billboard Hot 100. The group has continued to produce their alternative blend of country, southern rock and pop for more than 20 years.
- As duo Love and Theft, Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson launched their career with the No. 1 country smash hit “Angel Eyes” and Top 10 hit “Runaway.”
- Cleveland’s Welshly Arms recently released their 2018 full-length debut No Place is Home. Between stops at some of the country’s greatest music festivals including Summerfest, Firefly and Lollapalooza, Welshly Arms will perform in their home state at the Ohio State Fair.
All tickets for WCOL Celeste Center shows purchased in advance at ticketmaster.com/ohiostatefair include free admission to the Fair. Tickets will not be required to attend the three "big free concerts," which are included with Fair admission. Unless otherwise noted below, tickets for concerts listed below are on sale now.
Concert & Event Series in the WCOL Celeste CenterThe Beach Boys Wed., July 25, 2018, 7 pm $30
Reba McEntire Thurs., July 26, 2018, 7 pm $55, $65 Sold out
TLC / En Vogue Fri., July 27, 2018, 7 pm $30, $25
The Commodores Sat., July 28, 2018, 7 pm $25
Trevor Noah Sun., July 29, 2018, 7:30 pm $35
All-Ohio State Fair Band & Youth Choir Concert* Sun., July 29, 2018, 1 pm Free (no tickets required)
Casting Crowns Mon., July 30, 2018, 7 pm $25
The Rat Pack is Back* Tues., July 31, 2018, 12:30 pm Free (no tickets required)
KIDZ BOP LIVE 2018 Tues., July 31, 2018, 6:30 pm $15
Brothers Osborne Wed., August 1, 2018, 7 pm $25, $35
Jeff Dunham Thurs., August 2, 2018, 7 pm $40
Just announced: Lee Brice Fri., Aug. 3, 7 pm $25, $35, $50 Tickets on sale Friday, June 8 at 10 am
Styx / Cheap Trick Sat., August 4, 2018, 7 pm $35, $45
Sale of Champions Livestock Auction* Sun., August 5, 2018, 2 pm Free (no tickets required)
Just announced: Big Free Concerts at Main Street
StageSister Hazel* Sat., July 28, 2018, 8:30 pm Free (no tickets required)
Welshly Arms* Wed., August 1, 2018, 8 pm Free (no tickets required)
Love & Theft* Thurs., August 2, 2018, 8:30 pm Free (no tickets required) *Tickets are not required for these shows The following options are available to purchase tickets:
- Ticketmaster online - Visit www.ticketmaster.com/OhioStateFair
- Ticketmaster phone centers - Call 1-800-745-3000
Concert tickets purchased before arriving at the Fair include Fair admission. Unless otherwise noted, there is a limit of eight tickets per person, per show on the first day of sale. Please note that Ticketmaster no longer offers retail outlets. The Ohio Expo Center is proud to host the Ohio State Fair. With big-name entertainment, educational activities, hundreds of exhibits and one of the largest junior livestock shows in the nation, the 2018 Ohio State Fair will run July 25 - Aug. 5.
For more information, visit ohiostatefair.com, call 1-888-OHO-EXPO or 1-614-644-FAIR.