Traveling to a new place can be an exciting adventure, but before you get to try the new foods or experience a new culture, you’ve got to deal with the dreaded flying process. That means busy airports, lots of waiting in line, relying on the airline to make everything run smoothly, and adjusting plans when it doesn’t. So to get you through the flight delays, long layovers, uncomfortable seats, and crowds of travelers, you need to be prepared. Here’s what you want to bring on a plane everytime you fly, according to a travel blogger.
- Headphones - Spending hours on a plane is so much worse without headphones. If you travel a lot, you may even want to invest in a pair of noise cancelling headphones to help you survive crying babies or snoring seat mates.
- A water bottle - Hydration is key and sometimes those tiny cups of water they give you on the plane won’t cut it. Just wait to fill it up once you pass security.
- Moisturizer - The air is dry on an airplane, so keep your skin soft with a moisturizer.
- Healthy snacks - Avoid getting hangry on a flight by stashing protein bars, nuts, or fruit in your bag to snack on.
- Cleaning wipes - Antiseptic wipes can help you literally wipe away the germs and funk of the hundreds of people who sat in that seat before you this week. Wipe the armrests, tray table, and anything else you like before getting settled.
- Neck pillow - It’s not easy to rest on a plane while you’re sitting upright, but a neck support pillow can help make it happen.
- A travel journal - You’ve got nothing but time on a flight, so it’s the perfect time to jot down notes about your trip and you’ll love reading those memories later on.
- All valuables - Always bring your valuables with you on the flight. Checked bags get tossed around and could get lost, so carry your cash, electronics, and such with you. Better safe than sorry.
Source: Elite Daily