Halloween festivities are pretty involved with plans being made a couple of weeks in advance and then figuring out what to wear. If you’re not into this year, make it a day of self care. Here are some ways you can enjoy yourself:
- Take a walk. Enjoy the scenery and decorations around you!
- Watch a Halloween movie or two. “Hocus Pocus” is on all day on Freeform… just a suggestion.
- Binge watch a TV show. “Stranger Things,” ”American Horror Story,” and ”The Walking Dead” are good choices.
- Buy yourself a bunch of candy.
- Cook up a Halloween treat or two.
- Take a nap. Always a self-care favorite.