It’s an anxious world lately, but you don’t have to join the mix.
Self care can head off anxiety and panic attacks. So, starting a routine now, will make you less stressed in the long run. Here are some expert approved ways to get your self care structured:
- Schedule your day. The structure of a daily routine can soothe anxiety and create a sense of control.
- Plan your meals. Answer “what’s for dinner?” ahead of time to eliminate that little bit of stress.
- Move your body. Stretch, take some deep breaths, try a few yoga poses and give your brain a chance to think of other things.
- Make time for the things you like to do. That could be reading, playing with a pet, cooking or anything that brings pleasure.
- Connect with your friends and family. Especially those who are truly there for you.