- Elon Musk has drawn the ire of Taylor Swift fans with a series of unusual posts about the singer-songwriter.
- The divisive CEO of Twitter and Tesla shared comments with followers on his social media site as Swift began her new ‘Eras Tour’ in Arizona. Musk commented underneath a tweet from Dogecoin founder Billy Markus, which read: “Taylor Swift rules and if you disagree you’ll be kicked off the internet i’m pretty sure.”
- “Her limbic resonance skill is exceptional,” Musk replied. “Limbic resonance” refers to the notion that a person’s capacity for sharing deep emotional states stems from the brain’s limbic system. Musk also responded with a smoking emoji, directly to a tweet from Swift’s official account, which comprised four images of the singer on stage.
- Swift fans were repelled by Musk’s shows of admiration for the artist, with many writing that he should “go to horny jail”. One person wrote, “You stay away from her,” while another commented: “Elon Musk better leave Taylor Swift alone dawg.”
- What are your thoughts on Elon’s comments? Click our talkback mic and send me a voice-note!